Beatboxing is an interactive musician and team building experience with "Beat-Fever" passion, fun with music and 1,000 instruments. Beatboxing is the art of imitating a musical instrument or even an entire orchestra with your mouth. All team members learn that they are an elementary part of an overall composition. The team enjoy a true and extraordinary group experience - untold talents are discovered. Celebrate yourself! Record what you've rehearsed in a studio and make it your company hymn!
What To Expect:
Whether as a department excurison or as a team building element within a company event, with beatboxing you'll experience a unique form of that 'we feeling'. You'll laugh together, get wild and loud and follow a common rhythm. Beatboxing offers a lot of freedom for interpretation. There is no right or wrong way to do it. With coaches at your side, your session becomes a joyful and communicative experience and the memories last forever. It promotes a "tactful" team building experience because a solo only works if it's previously discussed within the team.
• Short welcome by the beatboxer musician
• This is followed by the introduction into the Beatbox action: division of the group into smaller teams
• Each team is accompanied by a professional
• Afterwards, the teams go into different rooms to rehearse
• Then the teams are united to beatbox together
• Finally, it's possible to produce a musical recording for all participants