A cycling tour as a company event is a nice team experience and a great supporting program for all participants. Sun on your skin, fresh wind around your nose and cultural landscapes close up. A 7-speed touring bike with a deep entry and wide seat promise relaxed cycling. In groups of up to 25 people, you'll explore forests, parks, coastal landscapes or cities with a tour guide and a tail light driver. On the exploration tour, you'll discover a lot of interesting facts about the surroundings, the country and the people. Breaks and visits to museums, churches or exhibitions are planned. Depending on the duration, route and conditions, you can participate in a challenging or leisure bike tour. A breakdown service is available if necessary.
What You'll Experience:
Experience a trip or company event with lots of fresh air and movement. With an invigorating bike tour, plan to see a change of scenery and good mood among the participants. Combined with small tasks, the tour ensures a positive team spirit. You'll dive into the city's cobbled streets and park your bicycle directly in front of the sight or experience the quiet nature and enjoy a picnic by the water.
• Welcome by the tour guide, explanation of the itinerary and division into smaller groups
• Distribution of bicycle helmet and touring beverages
• Driving test and adjustment of the handlebar and seat height
• With the tour guides, the group starts the bike tour
• After the tour, the bicycles and helmets are returned