An entertaining Trabi rally in "no man's land". In candy colours or "topless", the cult car of the GDR still shows off its true colours across the countryside - and at the wheel, you sit! Plan for a maximum of 2 - 3 people per Trabant. Our professional staff will brief you in advance. A bit old school: With a classical racing tour book in tow, you'll start at a few selected locations - either at a picnic area on the lake or on a golf course for a few tee-offs or solving amusing tasks.
What You'll Experience:
Speed is not a priority in a Trabi rally. Much more interesting are the exploration of the landscape, the sights and the completion of the tasks during the intermediate stops, if desired. For many participants, riding in the cult car of the GDR is a first and requires a corresponding "empathy". Experts are available for advice. Please note: The laws of the road and speeding tickets are obviously your responsibility.
• Welcome by the team leader, explanation of the process, division into smaller teams
• Instruction of the vehicle
• Departure of Trabis en route found in the tour book
• Pass and completion of the intermediate stops
• End of the rally on request at the hotel, restaurant or specified location